An Oasis in the Deadlands
Going up a level
Going up a level gains the hero several advantages.
First, the character gets the combat bonuses based on the ‘level to level’ chart
Secondly, the character gains 3 additional Character Points to spend.
Character Points can be spent on the following options when going up a level:
- Weight: Plus or Minus 25 lbs.
- Statistic: +1 to the stat of choice
- Attack Bonus: +1 bonus to hit with a specific attack/weapon
- Damage Bonus: +1 damage with a specific attack/weapon
- Defense Bonus: -1 to be hit when aware of an attack (Maximum -5)
- Power Development: The character can put one point towards the development (invention) of a new power. Once the character accumulates 4 PD Points, he/she automatically acquires the new power.
The power must be approved by the gamemaster and fit into the character concept/storyline. The new power will be half-power.